【看影集学英文】Gossip Girl 📺 绯闻女孩:Dan Still Has Feelings for Serena-Dan 还爱着Serena❤️
看《绯闻女孩》的精彩美剧片段,线上学英文更有趣!文章逐句解析对话,学习地道口语、常用短句与俚语表达,轻松提升听力、口说与英文词汇量,让你看美剧也能学英文。
🎯 文章导航
收看影片
逐句精讲

Serena: Why do you have mad face? Is everything okay?
为什么你看起来这么生气?发生什么事了吗?
mad face The 😠 (angry face emoji) and 😡 (enraged face emoji) are used to show anger, frustration, and annoyance. Similarly, emojis like 🤬 (face with symbols on mouth) and 👿 (angry face with horns) convey extreme rage or angry emotions. 生气脸
Is everything okay? 一切都还好吗?
Dan: No, it's not okay, you should know better.
不,不好,你应该知道的。
you should know better 你应该更清楚
Serena: I think I missed something.
我好像漏掉了什么。
Dan: I didn't, I saw you this morning getting out of a cab with Colin Forester. Are you having an affair with your professor?
我没有漏掉什么,我今天早上看到你从一辆出租车里下来,跟Colin Forester在一起。你是不是和你的教授有什么?
cab a taxi 出租车

have an affair with sb 与某人有暧昧关系
Serena: Well, technically he's a guest lecturer, and no, it's not an affair because we agreed not to do anything until the semester's over, it's romantic.
嗯,严格来说,他是客座讲师,而且,我们没有什么,因为我们说好了学期结束前不会做什么。这是浪漫的。
technically / ˈteknɪkli / 严格按照事实地
guest lecturer 客座讲师:被邀请到某个学术机构或教育机构进行讲座或教学的专业人士。
until the semester's over = until the semester is over 直到这学期结束
romantic / roʊˈmæntɪk / 浪漫的
Dan: What would be romantic is him actually making a sacrifice for you.
真正浪漫的是他为你做出实际的牺牲。
What would be romantic is... 浪漫的是...
make a sacrifice for 为...牺牲
Serena: What are you saying?
你这话什么意思?
What are you saying? 你在说什么:用于询问对方所说的内容,表示不理解或想要对方解释清楚。

Dan: When we were together, I would have done anything for you. So if this billionaire really cares about you, then why can't he quit teaching and take you on a date. You're worth more than a guest lecture fee everyone knows that. I just wish you did.
当我们在一起的时候,我愿意为你做任何事情。如果那个亿万富翁真的在乎你,为什么他不能辞掉教职然后带你去约会?你比一节客座讲座的讲师费更有价值,所有人都知道这一点。我只是希望你也知道。
guest lecture fee 客座讲演费
Serena: Look, I've been thinking...
听着,我一直在想……
Colin: Think no more, we're about to go on vacation. We leave tomorrow morning, at least I do.
别再想了,我们马上就要去度假了。我们明天早上出发,至少我是。
be about to do sth 即将做某事:表示某人打算或准备做某事,即将发生的动作。
go on vacation 去度假

Serena: What do you mean?
你什么意思?
What do you mean? 你是什么意思:用于表达不满或不同意的情绪。

Colin: I'm on a 9 a.m. flight and you'll be on the 11.
我坐早上9点的航班,而你坐11点的。
flight an aeroplane carrying passengers on a particular trip 航班

Serena: Separate flights?
分开飞?
Colin: We'll meet at the Pink Sands. Your rooms is under your name. I always book mine under "Buffett". uh-oh, I can tell you're thinking again.
我们会在Pink Sands见面,你的房间是用你的名字预订的。我总是用Buffett这个名字预订我的房间。嗯,糟了,我看得出来你又开始思考了。
book When you book something such as a hotel room or a ticket, you arrange to have it or use it at a particular time. 预订
Serena: I'm just thinking maybe this trip isn't such a great idea.
我只是觉得,也许这次旅行不是个好主意。
Colin: Fine, we won't go anywhere. We'll just go back to waiting. Tough it out.
好吧,那我们哪儿也不去,就继续等着,忍一忍。
Tough it out 忍耐:指忍受困难、痛苦或不愉快的情况。

Serena: We shouldn't have to. We say we want a real relationship, but the truth is neither one of us is willing to make a sacrifice.
可我们不应该这样。我们说我们想要一段真正的关系,但事实是我们谁都不愿意做出牺牲。
Colin: I'm confused. We both knew the deal going in. What's changed?
我有点糊涂了。我们开始的时候就清楚是怎么回事,发生了什么变化?
confused If you are confused, you do not know exactly what is happening or what to do. 困惑的
Serena: I did, I guess. I don't know, maybe we're not such a great idea.
我变了,大概。我不知道,也许你本来就不是个好主意。
Colin: What happened when you got out of the cab?
那你从出租车上下来的时候发生了什么?
Serena: We both know that this is just a case of bad timing. I'm just the first one to say it. I'm sorry.
我们都清楚这只是时机不对。我只是第一个说出来的人。抱歉。
a case of 一个情况, 一例
bad timing 时机不佳
Nate: Dan Humphrey at the opening night of the ballet. Let me guess, Serena's date?
Dan Humphrey参加芭蕾首演之夜,让我猜猜,你是Serena的约会对象?
the opening night 首演之夜
ballet / bæˈleɪ / 芭蕾舞剧

Dan: Man, you were last week.
哥们儿,上周是你。
Nate: Yeah, she's probably just using you to make that Colin guy jealous, just like she used me at Blair's.
是吗?她可能只是用你来让那个Colin嫉妒,就像她在Blair的派对上利用我一样。
jealous / ˈdʒeləs / 嫉妒的
Dan: Aactually she and Colin broke up.
其实她和Colin已经分手了。
broke up 是“break up 分手”的过去式
Nate: Is that so?
真的吗?
Is that so? 这样的吗?真的是这样么?

以下内容仅供付费会员阅读,立即成为会员,畅享更多优质学习内容!